Selection of electromagnetic water pump
Requires self-priming capability, and requires flow and output pressure.
Note: The pumping working medium is water, non-oily liquid and other solutions (cannot contain solid particles, etc.) and self-priming function, you can choose the following pump:
1. Large flow requirements (about 4 to 20 liters / minute) and low pressure requirements (about 1 to 3 kg) should be used for water circulation, water sampling, lifting, etc., requiring low noise, long life, and high self-priming suction range Etc., you can choose BSP, CSP and other series;
2. The flow requirement is not high (about 1 to 5 liters / minute), but the pressure is large (about 2 to 11 kg).
3. It is used for tea table pumping, Kung Fu tea pumping, spraying, etc. It is required to be as small as possible, the flow rate is required to be small, and the noise is low (about 0.1 to 3 liters / minute). PHW, ASP and other series are available.
Values performance such as volume, noise, and continuous use
Note: It is required to use water and gas for a long-term dry running without damaging the pump; it can run continuously for 24 hours; the volume is particularly small and the noise is low, but the flow and pressure are not high.
1. Use a micro pump to evacuate or vacuum, but sometimes liquid water will enter the pump cavity.
2. It is required that the mini-pump can pump both air and water.
3. Use a mini pump to pump water, but there may be times when the pump has no water to pump, and it is in a "dry running" state.
Some traditional water pumps are afraid of “dry running”, which can even damage the pump. The PHW series is essentially a compound function pump.
4. Mainly use micro pumps to pump water, but do not want to manually add "diversion" before pumping (some pumps need to manually add some "diversion" before work, so that the pump can pump up the low water, otherwise the pump cannot pump (Damaged), that is, you want the pump to have a "self-priming" function. At this time, the strength of PHW series products lies in it.
For these applications, you can choose the PHW series.
The medium contains a small amount of oil, solid particles, and residues. Note: In the media to be pumped
1. Contains soft solid particles with a diameter less than 31mm (such as hair, fish feces, sewage sludge, residues, etc.), and can be cut into smaller particles, but the viscosity cannot be too large!
2. Allow the working medium to contain a small amount of oil (such as a small amount of oil floating on the sewage surface), but not all of it!
3. Occasions with large flow requirements and no need for self-priming function.
For the above applications, you can choose FSP super large flow series.