How to choose micro pump valve for Italian coffee machine and American coffee machine
There are some differences and key factors to consider when choosing the right micropump valve for espresso and Americano machines:
For espresso machines:
1. Water pressure requirements: Espresso machines require high water pressure to make espresso. So when choosing a micropump valve, make sure it can deliver enough water pressure (usually between 9 and 15 bar) to get the desired espresso quality.
2. Flow and stability: An espresso machine needs proper water flow and stability. Choose a micropump valve with the proper flow and stability to ensure a continuous and steady flow of water for consistent espresso quality.
3. Noise level: It is also important to consider the noise level. Choose a micropump valve with low noise level to ensure comfort and quietness during use.
4. Durability and reliability: Choose a micro pump valve with good durability and reliability to ensure that it can work stably for a long time and withstand frequent use and pressure.
For American coffee machines:
1. Water pressure requirements: American coffee machines generally do not require as high water pressure as espresso machines. Generally speaking, the water pressure required for an American coffee machine is between 1 and 2 bars.
2. Flow and stability: Americano coffee machines require proper water flow and stability to ensure an even and consistent water distribution over the coffee grounds for a good extraction.
3. Noise level: Noise level is also a consideration for Americano coffee machines. Choose a micro pump valve with low noise level for comfortable and quiet use.
4. Durability and reliability: The micro-pump valve of the American coffee machine also needs to have good durability and reliability to ensure long-term stable operation.
coffee machine pump,micro pump & valve