CNHT micro pump_ Selection Skills of Micro Pump
There are many kinds and specifications of CNHT micropumps. How to find a CNHT micropump suitable for your working conditions as accurately and quickly as possible? It can be selected from the classification, naming principle and application of micro vacuum pump.
CNHT micropumps can be divided into several categories according to the load conditions of the pumping and exhaust ends:
1. Only the pumping end can carry a large load or even block the micro vacuum pump, DC power supply, also known as "micro single pump"; Models with "L", "Y" or "K", such as VML, VCY, KAC series;
2. The micro vacuum pump with DC power supply that can carry heavy load or even block at the suction and exhaust ends at the same time or separately is also called "micro dual purpose air pump"; Models with "F"+"L" or "F"+"Y", such as FML and FCY series;
3. The pumping and exhaust ends can carry large loads at the same time or separately, but the exhaust end cannot be blocked. A miniature vacuum pump with a pressure relief valve must be equipped, which uses AC power supply, also known as the "AC miniature pumping and air pumping dual-purpose air pump"; Models with "AC", such as AC1008045A310, AC-B, AC-C series;
Model selection is based on the use of CNHT micro pump:
1. If only CNHT micro pump is used to output compressed air, in short, it is only used to pump and inflate, and the pump's air outlet is connected to the atmosphere (vent). Common applications: humidification or mixing of explosive gas under liquid, pressurization or mixing of air into closed containers, etc; In this case, it is necessary to select a dual-purpose pump for air extraction and pumping.
2. If the CNHT micro pump is used for air extraction, and the load of the exhaust port is very light or basically no load, the micro single air pump can be selected. Then, how to judge the load of the suction end of the CNHT micro pump (the size of the resistance)?
① The pumping end of the CNHT micro pump should be connected with a long pipe, or the pipe has many bending points, severe bending, or even blocking, or the inner hole of the pipe is very small;
② There are throttle valve, solenoid valve, gas circuit switch, filter and other components on the pipeline;
③ The air extraction port of the CNHT micro pump is connected with the closed container, or the container is not closed but the air intake is small;
④ The air extraction port of the CNHT micro pump is connected with a suction cup for adsorbing objects;
⑤ The suction end of the CNHT micro pump is connected with the filter container to accelerate liquid filtration;
At this time, it is necessary to further determine the specific model of CNHT micro pump by integrating the parameters such as negative pressure and flow required in the working condition.