CNHT micro pump_ Application and Classification of Micro Pumps
Classification of CNHT micropumps by function
1. Micro air pump, mainly used for gas sampling, gas circulation, vacuum adsorption, vacuum pressure maintaining, pumping, pumping, pressurization and other gas transmission; CNHT micro pump micro air pump can be divided into: micro negative pressure pump, micro vacuum pump, micro gas circulation pump, micro gas sampling pump, micro air pumping pump, micro air pumping pump, micro air pumping dual-use pump, etc; The micro air pump widely used in general medical and health, scientific research, laboratory, environmental protection, instrumentation, chemical industry and other industries mainly refers to the CNHT micro pump micro vacuum pump.
2. The micro pump is mainly used to lift, transport and increase the pressure of liquid. The technical parameters to measure the performance of the CNHT micro pump include flow, suction head, head, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.
3. The micro water gas dual-purpose pump combines the characteristics of the micro air pump and the micro water pump, and can be used for both gas transmission and liquid transmission.
CNHT micropumps are classified according to their working principles
1. CNHT micro pump diaphragm pump
There is an air extraction nozzle and an exhaust nozzle with one inlet and one outlet. The air nozzle is a one-way valve. Driven by the circular motion of the eccentric circular motor, the diaphragm inside the pump performs reciprocating motion, so as to compress and stretch the air in the pump cavity to form a negative pressure. The pressure difference between the air extraction port and the external atmospheric pressure is generated at the air extraction port. Under the effect of the pressure difference, the one-way valve at the air extraction port is opened, so that the gas is sucked into the pump cavity, and then discharged from the exhaust port.
2. CNHT micro pump piston pump
The piston pump relies on the reciprocating motion of the piston to make the working volume of the pump chamber change periodically, so as to realize the suction and discharge of liquid. It is composed of pump cylinder, piston, water inlet and outlet valve, water inlet and outlet pipe, connecting rod and transmission device. The power drives the piston to make reciprocating movement in the pump cylinder. When the piston moves upward, the water inlet valve opens, and water enters the pump cylinder. At the same time, the water valve on the piston closes, and the water on the upper part of the piston rises with the piston; When the piston moves downward, the water inlet valve is closed and the valve on the piston is opened. At the same time, the water pressure in the lower chamber of the pump cylinder enters the upper chamber and rises into the outlet pipe. In this way, the water is fed and lifted repeatedly, so that the water is continuously discharged from the outlet pipe.
3. CNHT micro pump vane pump
A rotor is eccentrically installed in the cavity of the rotary vane pump. The outer circle of the rotor is tangent to the surface of the pump cavity (there is a small gap between the two). Two rotary vanes with springs are installed in the rotor slot. During rotation, the centrifugal force and the tension of the spring keep the top of the rotary vane in contact with the inner wall of the pump chamber. The rotation of the rotor drives the rotary vane to slide along the inner wall of the pump chamber to discharge the fluid from the exhaust end.
4. CNHT micro pump peristaltic pump
The peristaltic pump is like squeezing a hose full of fluid with your fingers, and the fluid in the pipe moves forward as your fingers slide forward. The principle of peristaltic pump is just that the roller replaces the finger. The fluid is pumped by alternately squeezing and releasing the flexible delivery hose of the pump. Just like squeezing the hose with two fingers, with the movement of the fingers, negative pressure is formed in the tube, and the liquid flows with it.
CNHT micropumps are classified by drive mode
1. Motor type CNHT micropump is used to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy through the motor to start and maintain the normal operation of the micropump;
2. The electromagnetic CNHT micropump is a non-contact indirect drive using the principle of modern magnetism and permanent magnets;
3. Manpower CNHT micropump, as its name implies, requires artificial pressure to achieve the pump's delivery function.